If you’re looking at alternate heating sources, or you are looking to replace your current heating...Read More
Category: Pellet Stoves
One of the most common causes of a fire in a home is caused by combustion from a nearby fireplace or wood stove. Many people are realizing that by simply adding or replacing your current chimney liner with a new one they are...Read More
If you’re relying on a wood pellet stove as a source of heating in your house, you understand the challenge of sorting pellets. Wood pellets come in 40 lb bags and while they’re easier to store than hardwood, storing them can be...Read More
When people first think about alternative heating fuels they often land on either a pellet stove or wood stove option. Buying one or both of these types of stoves can come with a hefty price tag. The cost associated with adding...Read More
Pellet stoves are great options for those looking at alternative heating sources. You may love the environmental benefits but probably one of the main reasons you bought the best pellet stove around is to save money....Read More
- Best Plug In Baseboard Heater
- Best Directional Patio Heater
- Best Propane Patio Heater Reviews – [UPDATED AUGUST 2020]
- Weber iGrill 2 vs iGrill 3 – [AUGUST 2020] – WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?
- Tappecue vs FireBoard Meat Thermometers
- Can You Roast Marshmallows over a Propane Fire Pit
- Best Heat Proof Mat for Fire Pit or Chiminea
- Can You Put a Chiminea on a Wood Deck?
- How to Cure a Chiminea
- Chiminea vs Fire Pit – What’s Best for Your Home